The tourism industry in United States of America has already gained its fame as one of the vibrant sectors of the economy. One of the fastest developed countries in the world, United States of America has numerous people visiting its various cities and states every year. Honeymooners find USA a romantic & thrilling country to visit during their vacations. The United States has proved itself as an adventure destination, cultural center, & a great entertainment zone. This country allures tourists to get their USA Tourist Visa and visit its stunning valleys & mountains, rainforests, gardens, theme parks & historical centers. Cities in USA have experienced a boom in tourism industry during 1890s. Urban tourism in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Washington revolved around theme parks, national historic landmarks, museums, and particularly sightseeing.
There are a large number of opportunities for international visitors to be explored in United States. USA tourist attractions can make anyone’s holiday memorable. USA is for all type of tourists who want an adventurous vacation, a peaceful vacation, or visit the historical & cultural sites. For children too, the amusement parks are all time favorites.
- If you plan to visit the Los Angeles, the places that you should visit will are the Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, Hollywood, Long Beach, & Malibu Beach. These are some of the top tourist attractions in California.
- Whereas: Chicago is a different journey for Tourists. Fun and amusement is an integral part of this place. Chicago tourist attractions include the Grant Park, Brookfield Zoo & John Hancock Center. If you are a nightlife lover, the bars, pubs, and discos can definitely make you enjoy to fullest in Chicago.
- The Fremont Street is known for its nightlife, entertainment, and grand casinos; Las Vegas is an all time favorite & desirable destination. Other places to visit in Las Vegas are Hoover Dam, Las Vegas Strip, and The Flamingo.
- The Statue of Liberty is the most famous landmark in New York City. Also, The Central Park, Ellis Island, Times Square, Manhattan, etc are included in the city tours.
- In Miami, you can try tours to Florida Keys, St Petersburg, Everglades, & the Orange Bowl. Miami downtown remains full with tourists during the Christmas and the New Years.
Also, large number of tourists from India travel to USA for business or vacations, if you too are planning to visit USA in nearest future, you can visit our official website for any assistance related to USA Visa for Indians.